Micromorphology and clast microfabrics of subglacial traction tills at the sea cliff Dwasieden: evidence of polyphase syn- and post-depositional deformation
Total article views: 894 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 874 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 873 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Glacial microsedimentology—a new lens to investigate glacial sediments—a review J. Menzies 10.1139/cjes-2022-0048
- Syn-kinematic sedimentation between ice margin-parallel thrust-bounded ridges of the Glacitectonic Complex of Jasmund (Rügen Island, SW Baltic Sea, Weichselian) N. Plonka et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.02.040
- Coastal cliff at Lenzer Bach on Jasmund Peninsula, R&#252;gen Island (Pleistocene Stripe&#160;4): reconstructed history of glacitectonic deformation based on fold geometry and microstructural mapping P. Mehlhorn et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-35-2019
- A time-transgressive model for microstructures in subglacial tills - Examples from beneath the Late Wisconsinan (MI 2) Laurentide Ice Sheet J. Menzies et al. 10.1016/j.pgeola.2023.05.005
- The Quaternary sequence of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: areas of specific interest and ongoing investigations A. Börner et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-1-2019
- The sea cliff at Dwasieden: soft-sediment deformation structures triggered by glacial isostatic adjustment in front of the advancing Scandinavian Ice Sheet M. Pisarska-Jamroży et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-61-2019
- Sea cliff at Wissower Bach (Pleistocene stripe 5) &#8211; microstructural evidence of large-scale glacitectonism and glacier kinematics A. Gehrmann et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-29-2019
Latest update: 26 Sep 2023