Sea cliff at Kieler Ufer (Pleistocene stripes 11–16) – large-scale architecture and kinematics of the Jasmund Glacitectonic Complex
Total article views: 766 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 749 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- High-resolution 3D geological modelling of heterogeneity in poorly exposed glacial deposits using sedimentary and glaciotectonic architectural element analysis: a case example from Sellafield in west Cumbria, UK N. Smith et al. 10.1144/qjegh2022-022
- New insights into the structural development and shortening of the southern Jasmund Glacitectonic Complex (Rügen, Germany) based on balanced cross sections A. Gehrmann et al. 10.1007/s00531-022-02216-y
- Sea cliff at Glowe: stratigraphy and absolute age chronology of the Jasmund Pleistocene sedimentary record M. Kenzler & H. Hüneke 10.5194/deuquasp-2-43-2019
- Coastal cliff at Lenzer Bach on Jasmund Peninsula, R&#252;gen Island (Pleistocene Stripe&#160;4): reconstructed history of glacitectonic deformation based on fold geometry and microstructural mapping P. Mehlhorn et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-35-2019
- Micromorphology and clast microfabrics of subglacial traction tills at the sea cliff Dwasieden: evidence of polyphase syn- and post-depositional deformation J. Brumme et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-51-2019
- The Heligoland Glacitectonic Complex in the southeastern North Sea: indicators of a pre‐ or early‐Elsterian ice margin A. Lohrberg et al. 10.1111/bor.12551
- The Quaternary sequence of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: areas of specific interest and ongoing investigations A. Börner et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-1-2019
- Syn-kinematic sedimentation between ice margin-parallel thrust-bounded ridges of the Glacitectonic Complex of Jasmund (Rügen Island, SW Baltic Sea, Weichselian) N. Plonka et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.02.040
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023