Tiefer See – a key site for lake sediment research in NE Germany
Total article views: 851 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 842 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Quaternary sequence of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: areas of specific interest and ongoing investigations A. Börner et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-1-2019
- Palaeosols and their cover sediments of a glacial landscape in northern central Europe: Spatial distribution, pedostratigraphy and evidence on landscape evolution K. Kaiser et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104647
- Investigating limnological processes and modern sedimentation at Lake Żabińskie, northeast Poland: a decade-long multi-variable dataset, 2012–2021 W. Tylmann et al. 10.5194/essd-15-5093-2023
- Early human impact on lake cyanobacteria revealed by a Holocene record of sedimentary ancient DNA E. Nwosu et al. 10.1038/s42003-023-04430-z
- A trainable object finder, selector and identifier for pollen, spores and other things: A step towards automated pollen recognition in lake sediments M. Theuerkauf et al. 10.1177/09596836231211876
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023