15 Aug 2019
15 Aug 2019
Sea cliff at Glowe: stratigraphy and absolute age chronology of the Jasmund Pleistocene sedimentary record
Michael Kenzler and Heiko Hüneke
Total article views: 878 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 838 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 833 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sea cliff at Kieler Ufer (Pleistocene stripes 11&#8211;16) &#8211; large-scale architecture and kinematics of the Jasmund Glacitectonic Complex A. Gehrmann et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-19-2019
- Coastal cliff at Lenzer Bach on Jasmund Peninsula, R&#252;gen Island (Pleistocene Stripe&#160;4): reconstructed history of glacitectonic deformation based on fold geometry and microstructural mapping P. Mehlhorn et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-35-2019
- Micromorphology and clast microfabrics of subglacial traction tills at the sea cliff Dwasieden: evidence of polyphase syn- and post-depositional deformation J. Brumme et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-51-2019
- The Quaternary sequence of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania: areas of specific interest and ongoing investigations A. Börner et al. 10.5194/deuquasp-2-1-2019
- Syn-kinematic sedimentation between ice margin-parallel thrust-bounded ridges of the Glacitectonic Complex of Jasmund (Rügen Island, SW Baltic Sea, Weichselian) N. Plonka et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.02.040
Latest update: 30 Nov 2022